For many of our students, coming to our school is the ﬁrst time they have been away from home, travelled overseas or lived in a different cultural environment. It is important to ensure our students have the help and support that they need during their time with us.
- Dedicated student welfare staff
- Full orientation for students; local laws, wildlife, shopping, surf life saving, safety
- Wide range of recreational activities available
- World class hospitals and medical services
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
mandatory for all international students
- Mosque available at all training locations