On successfully completing the ﬂight training program, the newly qualiﬁed aviator is awarded with:
- The Becker Helicopters Aviator Wings Badge certiﬁcate.
- The Nationally Recognised Training Certiﬁcates and Statement of Attainments.
- A ﬂight log, detailing their training sorties and hours.
- An academic performance record, detailing their theory results.
- A Record of attainment, including a word picture from the Head of School summarising the aviator’s performance, qualiﬁcations and recommendations for deployment.
- A presentation folder for storing their training records
- Becker Helicopters patch.
- Becker Helicopters challenge coin.
Student Pilot Award for Excellence
The student in a graduating group with the top combined score in ﬂight sortie ratings, theory results and student attributes is awarded the Student Pilot Award for Excellence. With this award the student receives:
- Student Pilot Award for Excellence certiﬁcate;
- Plaque with their name on the Perpetual trophy kept at the Becker Helicopters Pilot Academy; and
- A canvas print commemorating their achievement; one for the student to keep, and one that is kept on the wall of the Becker Helicopters Pilot Academy.