Becker Helicopters is:
- CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) approved and accredited as a Part 141 flight training school
- CASA approved Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO)
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) which authorises us to issue qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Approved through the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to enrol international trainees under Australia’s student visa conditions
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certified
- Recognized by Fort Rucker, who accept our military graduates for advanced flight training.
Under these arrangements, we are subject to frequent safety, quality, and integrity audits by a range of Australian government regulators.
To find out more, click on the images below… to view the regulatory websites.